We offer custom strategies for mid-size businesses in New Zealand that allow you to find online advertising technology to help target your ideal customers. Our campaigns use ads across the whole platform - Facebook Ad, Instagram Ads and Messenger Ads to achieve your business objectives for one service fee.
If you're looking to achieve superior results
- Grow brand awareness via Facebook Ads
- Save time on marketing your business on Facebook
- Find clarity on advertising on Facebook, scaling campaigns, and measuring results
- Get expert advice from Facebook advertising experts
Resolve plateaus in Facebook ad performance
- Get competitive cost-per-click (CPC) rates
- Create hyper-targeted ads to reach your target audience & use remarketing ads to reconnect
- Direct valuable traffic to your website
Believe it or not, you’re losing money by not leveraging the power of Facebook Ads!
Wondering why advertising through Facebook would be of such great benefit to your business when there are so many other ways to do it? Let's dive in...
Facebook ads drive engagement, in the form of likes, comments and shares. This is super useful information for advertisers because it shows you who has already shown more interest in your brand than someone else who simply saw it but carried on scrolling.
- You’re more likely to benefit from word-of-mouth advertising with Facebook ads, because if people like your ad, they’re highly likely to either share it online, or tag someone else they feel will like it.
- Using the ‘lead ad’ forms on Facebook advertising allows you to capture emails, which means you can build your ever-important email list.
- If your business has a blog but struggles to get people to read it, Facebook advertising can help with that! Blogs help you build deeper connections with your target audience, so why not give it more exposure?
- Boost your SEO with Facebook advertising by raking in the likes, comments and shares and thus boosting audience engagement and social signals.
- It’s a safe and effective way to break into new markets.
- You can monitor and edit your campaign in real-time, according to how it’s working. This can really make sure your money is well spent!
- If you’re at all bothered about competing against your biggest competitors, you should be using Facebook ads, because they already are.
- Get an edge on larger businesses - as long as your Facebook ads are on point, you don’t need to worry about companies that are spending megabucks on other forms of advertising because your ads should work efficiently and quickly.
- Over 84% of Facebook users do so from a mobile device, and mobile is the future of online. With the current amount of Facebook account holders, there are around 1 billion (you read that right) log in regularly with their mobile phones.
- Organic Facebook advertising is almost dead, so really, if you want to leverage the potential of Facebook’s platform, you need to invest some dollars into boosting your most attention-grabbing posts and creating fresh ads.
- Set your own budget and timeframes - who doesn’t want this kind of freedom to choose and alter accordingly? Of course, there are risks of underspending on the right campaigns and overspending on the wrong ones, but that’s where Digitalbeard can come in to make sure you’re doing it right.